Media Centre Mediasentrum
The Media Centre is open and we invite you to visit us! Unfortunately, to keep order and maintain discipline, there are a few rules that all media users must adhere to:
1. Hours: First break from Monday to Thursday.
14:30 – 15:30 afternoons from Monday to Thursday.
2. No learner may be in the Media Centre during “free periods”, unless accompanied by a teacher. Do NOT ask Mrs Nouwens or Mrs van Staden to use the Media Centre during any other time!
3. The internet facilities and computers may be used for school work only – no playing/downloading of games or personal pictures are allowed.
4. A fee of R10-
7. Ask the prefects should you wish to borrow a story book from the Media Centre and follow the correct procedure.
8. No playing, eating & drinking, or “chilling out” is allowed. Learners who are serious about their school work are welcome to use the Media Centre to do homework or study. Silence is required at all times.
9. Learners who make themselves guilty of any transgressions, will be banned from the Media Centre for the rest of the year.
10. Remember: Technology can be temperamental... so don’t leave your projects and printing until the last minute!